Saturday, October 30, 2010

Update: A different route


I haven't gotten a chance to update on the adoption process, sooooo here it goes. Remember the background check I was waiting on? Well, I failed. lol The agency has decided not to work with us, bc I have 2 things that came up and their limit is 1, but it's ok we just had to take a different route. Each agencies rules are different and that just isn't where our baby(ies) is/are. Little one(s), mommy and daddy are on a treasure hunt to find you...and we will. We love you! Seriously, GOD has this and I know it!! So for that new route........We got our homestudy done yesterday...Thanks Tiffany for your recommendation!!! I think it went well. I will keep this updated the best I can as things arise.
On a another note--I am detoxing from sugar and changing the way I eat. I am on day 5 to be exact. It has been a little rough, but I can do this! The worst part is about over. The cool thing is that the "diet" I am on doesn't leave me hungry and wanting to have a snack attack. :) Thanks to my best friend LaShelle for showing me a better way and to Dr. Rob and his staff, who by the way is the best maximized living chiropractic office ever!!!! There I go with a little advertising right there!! :D
Well, it's time to get back to my day! Bless yaaaaaa alllllll!!!!

No comments: