Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My sweet son




Let me start off by saying that my son is wonderful!! I just adore that kid!! This blog is a tribute to his greatness!


I just love how when he wants to cuddle with me he looks at me with those bright innocent eyes and says, "Cukkle"?--(that's his word for cuddle) It just makes me melt every time he says it and puts a magnificent smile across my face.


-How he puts buckets, bowls and other miscellaneous objects on top of his head as a hat.


-I love the way that he dances to any song with the biggest, most joyous smile that his little face can handle.


-I love crawling around in the floor and playing with him. I love seeing the obvious joy that it brings to him! I also love watching him and my husband play. It is a beautiful thing how close they are!!


I am so thankful to GOD for him.


3 comments:

Wilcox said...

Didn't see the post on your sweet son..... try it again so I can see

Michele said...

Now you can see it!!

Wilcox said...

Yea!!! Little Asa Drew is so precious. Seeing pictures of him now reminds me of when Zane and Zoei were that small. Time flys by so fast. Love you lady