Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sick baby with a great daddy

Asa got sick last night. The poor thing was throwing up a lot. His little eyes were about to bulge out of his head from dry heaving after he finally got everything out. During all of this my husband was amazing. He sat with Asa and was right there with me taking care of our sick baby. He even changed the bed sheets after Asa puked all over them. I don't know if this would be significant to anyone else, but it is to me. There have been many occasions where I have heard other women say that their husbands don't help or are not involved in those types of things, so I am not going to take it for granted. I am blessed.
Asa seems to be feeling better today besides being tired. Come to think of it so am I.

3 comments:

Accounting Ninja said...

I only do it b/c he makes funny animal noises.

Wilcox said...

You are truly blessed with a precious son, and an amazing husband. I am so happy for you that you finally found your "nitch". You two together are going to raise a wonderful son...

Zanna said...

you are so blessed james would so not help